Tidal Wave is the biggest day of our entire summer here at Beulah Beach. This is for our older campers in middle school and high school. It is a day that is absolutely JAM PACKED with fun and exciting activities, sports tournaments, and our traditional crud wars. We love ending the day with a powerful truth from God’s word, followed by an awesome concert for all to enjoy.
A Great Speaker
An Awesome Concert!
12:15 pm – Morning Mix
2:00 pm – Paintball Tournament / 4v4 Bubble Soccer / 6v6 Volleyball Tournament
4:00 am – 3v3 Basketball / Dodge-ball Tournament / 7v7 Soccer Tournament
7:00 pm – CRUD WARS!
8:00 pm – Clean up
8:30 pm – CONCERT and Closing Ceremony
10:00 pm – On Your Way Home
Special Guests – TBA for 2019
Group Registration Only! (Group leaders fill out form)
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Parental Consent/Medical Release Form
- Fill out the Registration Form above.
- Every student must have a Parental Consent/Medical Release Form.
- Any teen attending must belong to a group with an adult chaperone.
- If you have any needs, look for the people with the Beulah Beach Staff t-shirts. They should be able to help you.
Ages & Pricing
- Tidal Wave is for kids 12-18 years old
- Kids: $30
- Adult leaders and chaperones: $15
- Payment is due on arrival
Important Paintball Info
It is an incredible experience! Even though its only one day, you get a really good snapshot of what Beulah Beach is like. Bringing my group here, I know they will get to hear the Gospel and see how fun it is to hang out with other people that love Jesus.
6101 W. Lake Rd. Vermilion, OH 44089
We are a year-round camp and retreat center, focused on engaging guest to encounter Christ!
We believe in the power of camp and we exist to see lives forever changed for the Kingdom of God.
Every year dedicated volunteers and individuals spend countless hours and resources helping to make Beulah Beach a better place. Click here to get involved!