Thanks for your interest in serving at Beulah Beach. We are no longer accepting applications for the summer of 2013. If you would like to serve at Beulah Beach in 2013 as a Volunteer, please fill out the Volunteer Application! Applications for Summer 2014 will go online on January 1, 2014.
We are so excited about what God is going to be doing here this summer, and we’ve been praying for the hands and hearts that are going to make this summer the best one yet! We are looking for fun, focused young men and women who are excited about sharing the love of Jesus Christ at camp! At Beulah Beach, we are all about showing kids how amazing it can be to be in a personal relationship with Jesus!
Before applying, there are some things you should know:
- Before submitting your application please read our Summer Staff Info.
- In the application, we will ask you for two professional references and we will be sending them an evaluation. Please have their email address and phone number ready when you apply.
- In most cases, both paid and volunteer applicants will have a face to face interview. We will contact you about your interview when we receive your application.
- Staff salaries vary. There is more information regarding pay in the Summer Staff Info. Room and board is provided for all summer staff members.
- All summer staff must attend Staff Training and all volunteer staff must attend "the Plunge."
There is a lot more information in our Summer Staff Info so go check it out!
Know someone that would make a great Beulah Beach staff member? Download an informational brochure to share!